This is it. We will be basing the rest of our efforts in getting Justice 4 Cecil in how well we as a community can rally together. It’s time to get the Lion listed as endangered, enact Cecil’s Law and defeat the Laws that help create exceptions for Wealthy Trophy Hunters.
We’ve asked a legal consultant to look things over to help us see clearly through the language of this CITES proposal and the SHARE ACT and the BIPARTISAN SPORTSMAN ACT.
Here’s the documentation referring to the proposed laws we reviewed:
- H.R. 2406: SHARE Act
- S. 556: Bipartisan Sportsmen’s Act of 2015
- S. 405: Bipartisan Sportsmen’s Act of 2015
- S. 2363 (113th): Bipartisan Sportsmen’s Act of 2014
- S. 1996 (113th): Bipartisan Sportsmen’s Act of 2014
- H.R. 3590 (113th): SHARE Act 2013
- S. 1660 (113th): SPORT Act 2013
- H.R. 2799 (113th): SHARE Act 2013
- H.R. 3197 (113th): SHARE Act of 2013
View original post 1,127 more words